Are you looking to buy a special gift for the griller in your life? It should be easy, right? Well, it might not be as straightforward as one may think.
If your friend is an experienced griller, they probably already have enough grilling tools — what do they actually need?
There are tons of fun gizmos and gadgets available on the market that any griller should find lots of use for.
So, instead of getting stuck in an option-lock, we’re going to help you out by listing some of the best grilling gifts of 2021.
When I say this list includes everything, I mean everything — from top-quality burger presses, grill baskets to handy aprons. You might even find a cool gadget for yourself!
With no further ado, here are the best grilling gifts:
The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling by Meathead Goldwyn
If you’re even moderately into grilling and barbecue and have done some research online, you’ve probably come across the name Meathead. Meathead Goldwyn wrote the book on better backyard barbecuing, literally and figuratively.
Whether your recipient has a library of grilling texts or is just starting out, this is a must-have volume. Meathead is well-known from his website AmazingRibs, TV appearances, and as a judge at barbecue competitions.
What sets Meathead apart is not just his terrific recipes but also his understanding of grilling science. He separates myth from reality and is not afraid to say everyone else is wrong if his evidence tells him he’s right. (You can decide for yourself who has the facts straight.)
Inside this 400-page, hardcover tome, you’ll find over 100 recipes for home barbecuing. Plus, he goes into detail on techniques, tricks, and tips that’ll help you up your grilling game. On top of that, there are fascinating scientific explanations (he has his own go-to physicist) of why things happen.
The whole thing is beautifully illuminated with full-colour photos that are sure to set your mouth drooling. It’s not confined to just the usual stuff, either.
In addition to the requisite sections on beef and ribs, you’ll also learn about barbecuing lamb, poultry, seafood, and sides. Plus, there are rundowns on hardware and accessories.
Yeah, sure, you can find all this stuff online. But there’s something fundamentally satisfying about a real book, especially a hefty one like this.
If you have a serious barbecue aficionado in your life, consider this book as a gift. It sure beats a novelty apron or another spatula. And it just may take them places on their BBQ journey they never imagined.
Of course, Meathead’s isn’t the only great BBQ book, there are many hundreds. We have a list here you can rifle through if you want to discover the best books on BBQ and grilling.
Lavatools Javelin Pro Duo Ambidextrous Digital Instant Read Thermometer
- 1-3 second ultra-fast response time with an accuracy better than ±0.9°F.
- Large 2" auto-rotating ambidextrous backlit display and IP65 splash-proof construction.
- Intelligent stabilization alert and read-out hold function with integrated magnet for convenient storage.
- Used by professional chefs, BBQ competitors, cooking show hosts, and award-winning baristas.
- NSF certified superior build quality like nothing else on the market. Backed by an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty.
No griller should be without a good thermometer – not even left-handed ones.
As is stressed repeatedly on this site, meat must be cooked to temperature and not time. Therefore, a thermometer is essential for knowing if your food is ready and cooked the way you like.
Though, the trouble with many thermometers is that they only really work if you approach from the right-hand side of your meat. That is to say, they “work,” but the display faces away from you because the probe opens to a 90-degree angle.
This is where the Javelin PRO Duo steps up and says, “I got this.”
Though it’s made with a right-hand grip, the probe swings out into a direct, straight-line extension of the handle. That means you can insert it from the left or the right and still have the LCD facing you. Brilliantly, the display flips in this configuration so that you can read it with ease.
Other key features are the battery-saving auto on/off, hanging hole in the handle (say that 5 times fast), and the built-in magnet for storage on the fridge door or any metal surface.
Most importantly, the Javelin PRO Duo Instant Read Thermometer is accurate to within +/- 0.9F with a range of -4F to 302F. If that top-end number seems low, remember that a medium-rare steak is ready at about 135F. Don’t worry about burnt finger, either – you’ll get your reading in 2-3 seconds.
Even if your lucky recipient already has a thermometer, there’s a good chance this one is better. It tops our list in our guide to the best instant read meat thermometers for a reason!
Breville Handheld Smoke Generator
- The smoking gun handheld Pro food smoker for adding natural smoke flavor and aroma to meat, fish, vegetables, desserts, beverages and cocktails easily
- Includes smoke gun, nozzle extender hose, batteries, replacement smoke screens, Instructions, and sample wood chips (1/2-ounce each apple and hickory)
- Cold smoker for professional or home chefs and mixologists; easy-turn dial customizes airflow and smoke intensity (from 5.3 to 15.1 meters per second)
- Integrated stand for Comfort; 17.5-Inch extender hose for precision smoke placement; detachable burn chamber and smoking barrel are dishwasher safe
If you’re missing some of that rich smokey flavor when cooking in the kitchen, this smoking gun is handy.
Simply place your combustible materials in the chamber — you can use tea leaves, wood chips or even spices or dried herbs. Light it up and turn on the fan — you’re going to have aromatic smoke blasting through the nozzle in no time.
A handy little smoker like this one is ideal for any cook looking to add another depth of flavor to any kitchen meal.
If you have no room for an actual smoker, this is an excellent alternative — although it won’t beat that good low n slow cook.
Sloan Brands Personalized Miniature Steak Branding Iron
If you know someone who really loves to grill, chances are they’ve got a ton of gear already. But, here’s something they probably haven’t got, and it’s the ultimate vanity accessory for anyone who’s seriously proud of their barbecue skills.
Just supply the receiver’s initials (up to 3 characters), and Sloan Brands will custom make a miniature brand for searing their monogram into steaks, buns, and more.
Each letter is 1.25 inches tall for easy reading. The 12-inch handle keeps you well clear of the business end of your brand.
Each brand is made from rugged, cold-rolled steel, hand bent, and welded together. They come coated with a matte black finish for a snazzy presentation.
The paint is meant to burn off during the first heating, but really, that just adds character – it does not diminish the performance. Plus, the paint is vegetable oil-based and won’t affect the flavor should any get on your food.
Heating is simple; just hold it over the flames or rest it on the grill to get it red hot. One purchaser says he leaves it on the warming rack to heat up. Another suggested using a stove-top burner.
The end of the handle is hook-shaped, allowing for easy storage between brandings. When ordering your brand, you can choose numbers or letters and even some punctuation (one customer posted a photo with an ampersand).
Additionally, you can add a heart or star, or opt for a single-letter brand with a heart, circle, diamond, or star around it.
While you might not bust out the branding iron for every cookout, it’s a fun item and a real conversation piece.
A-Maze-N Pellet Smoker
- FULL SMOKE - Get a full-bodied smoke for up to 12 hours using a-maze-n pellets. Smoke time will vary depending on what chips or pellets you are using
- PERFECT FOR ANYTHING – Great for use on salt, cheese, poultry, fish, pork & steak. Add a mouthwatering smoky flavor to anything you can fit in your smoker
- RUST FREE – Stainless steel construction prevents corrosion to preserve the life of your pellet smoker
- ONLY 12.6 OZ - The lightweight design makes A-MAZE-N Pellet Smoker easily transportable from the grill to the campsite
With this pellet smoker, you can add a little extra smokey flavor to your food.
It consists of a stainless steel basket that can hold pellets or sawdust. Although it’s originally designed for cold smoking, it can easily be used for hot smoking as well.
You can use it along with your regular grill or as a booster for your electrical smoker.
Because this is intended for cold smoking, it can smoke for up to 12 hours! It’s portable and lightweight, making it an ideal choice for campers who can’t bring a large smoker on the trip.
It’s also a thoughtful gift for anyone who likes to cold smoke meat.
Geekhom Silicone BBQ Gloves
- EXCELLENT HEAT RESISTANCE. The oven mitts is made of BPA Free silicone, heat-resistant from -104℉to 446℉. Environmentally Friendly, security and durable.
- DUAL-LAYER DESIGN: This BBQ gloves is designed with an outer silicone glove and inner heat-resistant cotton layer, comfortable and moisture wicking, maximize your heat protection from grill and oven temperatures.
- LONG SLEEVE and ROPE DESIGN: This cooking gloves is with a long sleeve to protect your wrist and arm and glove cuff is designed with a rope so that the glove can be hanged on a hook when not in use, easier to store and saves more room for kitchen.
- NON-SLIP DESIGN: Texture on the surface of the waterproof gloves provides a NON-SLIP protection, never worry about falling when pick up food or something else.
A pair of protective gloves are essential when grilling — and we highly recommend these from Geekhom. They’re heat-resistant, waterproof, and best of all; they extend up your forearm for added protection.
BBQ mitts are often large, cumbersome, and challenging to work with — most are also short and leave your forearm exposed to the grill’s inferno.
But, these gloves from Geekhom will provide you with enough protection so you can reach your grill confidently without risking burns. They’re heat-resistant up to 446 degrees Fahrenheit, making them ideal for grilling and smoking.
Unlike most BBQ mitts, these gloves will keep all of your fingers free as you’re grilling, enabling you to get a better grip. The gloves are made of silicone, which is naturally grippy, but to improve the grip, they also feature a textured exterior — making it less likely for you to drop a brisket.
Silicone might be great on the outside, but this can cause excessive sweating on the inside. However, these gloves are lined with cotton, which absorbs any excess moisture.
If these gloves are a poor fit, we look at a few further top products in our guide to the best gloves for grilling and BBQ.
Cave Tools Meat Claws
- The Premier Meat Shredding Claws: More than pulled pork shredder claws, these meat claws are maximized for performance with their stainless steel build and for use on a variety of meats
- Dominant, Non-Slip Grip and Textured Handles: Extra knuckle space and bear paw-shaped claws make picking up and carrying hot foods from the grill pit easier than ever
- Safely Carve Large Foods: Just like our standard meat claws, the premium meat claws are easy to grip meats, pull pork and chicken, and clean!
Imagine you’re Wolverine, but next to the grill, shredding meat. That’s what meat claws are!
They’re basically claws fitted with comfortable handles that enable you to shred, lift or hold meat as you’re cooking.
If you have a friend who loves pulled meat, they will enjoy a pair of these. Equip each hand with claws, and your pulled pork will be ready in minutes.
What sets the Cave Tools Meat Claws apart from the rest is that they’re made of a single piece of BPA-free plastic. They’re highly durable and can withstand regular and rugged use.
Hudson Durable Goods Apron and Tool Holder
- Built To Last - Build quality that the cheap work aprons can't match! Handcrafted from heavy weight, yet soft & breathable 10 oz cotton (compare to standard 8 oz or less). Machine washable. Constructed with gun-metal grommets and rivets. Double stitched...
- Cook All Day in Comfort & Style - Prevent neck pain with cross-back straps. Flat-black color for a stylish, upscale chef look.
- 4 Pockets & Towel Loop - Large pockets in front (6.5 inches tall x 8 inches wide). Quick access cell phone/pencil pocket on chest. "Kangaroo" style hand pocket. Towel loop on right hip.
- Adjustable Size & Quick Release Buckle - Bib apron measures 27 inches wide x 34 inches tall for full coverage and unisex sizing (recommended for 5' 2" or taller individuals). Extra long straps with quick release buckle accommodates wide range of sizing up...
Getting greasy stains all over your clothes is not ideal, especially when you have guests over for a BBQ. But, wearing those flimsy aprons with a silly catchphrase is far from ideal — yes, we can see you’ll grill for beer.
Instead, we recommend this Hudson apron that’s made of durable cotton and features metal rivets and grommets.
This apron is just what a serious griller needs — it’s heavy-duty, will protect your clothes, pockets for your tools, and durable grommets and rivets. In other words, it’s functional, and it looks stylish.
You can easily adjust the size to suit you or any other that might be taking the role of grill master. The crisscross straps will help to distribute the weight to avoid neck or back pain. Additionally, it’s made of pure cotton, making it durable and breathable.
We all have that messy griller or cook in our lives — save their clothes and get them an apron like this.
Panacea Ash Bucket With Shovel
- Ash bucket with shovel
- A specifically designed pocket on the side of the bucket holds the shovel, for an all in one unit, and the included lid keeps ash from spilling onto the floor
- This generous bucket holds plenty of ash from past fires, and the included shovel makes cleanup simple
- Available in black color,Material: Steel. Heavy duty, powder coated
- Measures for shovel dimensions is 14.25-inch length by 4.5-inch width and bucket dimensions is 12.5-inch diameter by 13-inch height
Dealing with debris from your charcoal or wood-fired grill can be a pain in the ash. Not only is it messy, but hot embers can make them a fire hazard.
Owning a metal ash can is a must for any charcoal or wood burner. This bucket is not only functional, but it also looks good and boasts a few convenience features others miss.
The matte black powder-coated finish will either complement your existing gear or simply go unnoticed in the background. Neither option is a bad one.
Standing 13 inches tall with a 12.5-inch diameter, the bucket has a capacity of about 3 gallons. That means you can collect ashes from a few cookouts before you need to empty it out.
You should always allow coals to cool before scooping. But, because it’s made of steel, you’re ok if you happen to toss in a few smoldering embers unknowingly. The bottom of the bucket is raised to keep the heat away from whatever it’s resting on.
A simple wire handle makes moving the bucket around easy, and the wooden handle will save your palm from nasty indents.
This bucket’s standout feature is the small shovel included and the handy storage “pocket” on the side of the bucket. Now you’ll never wonder where the shovel got to again. Easily scoop ash and coals with the steel shovel and deposit them straight into the bucket.
When you’re done, return the shovel to the pocket and cover the bucket with the lid to keep ash from blowing out and moisture from blowing in.
Calling a bucket “versatile” might be going too far. But, this is a useful gift for anyone with a wood or charcoal grill or smoker, firepit, or fireplace.
Enjoy a 360-degree view and review pricing and shipping info through this link:
Drillbrush Grill Brush Cleaning Kit
- Restore your BBQ grill surface to like-new condition. Eliminate cooked on, hardened food particles and stubborn grease from your grill. Use only on COOL grill (never hot). The aggressive Ultra Stiff bristles clean your BBQ grill better than hand brushing....
- Restore your BBQ grill surface to like-new condition. Eliminate cooked on, hardened food particles and stubborn grease from your grill. Use only on COOL grill (never hot). The aggressive Ultra Stiff bristles clean your BBQ grill better than hand brushing....
- Cleanup is easy with these nylon bristle brushes. Hot soapy water and a quick rinse and you’re ready for your next cookout. No more wire brushes that never get clean, and tend to rust as well. Replace your wire brush drill attachments with these...
No matter how mundane, every job is better when you have a power tool to do it with.
Cleaning the grill is an important job; a clean grate lasts longer, is less likely to have food stick to it, and doesn’t ruin the flavor of your food by leaving crud behind. But it takes a lot of elbow grease to do the job right.
This kit helps you get it done faster and more efficiently. And you get to use your drill. (Anyone else mentally pulling the trigger a couple of times to “rev up” their drill?)
The Drillbrush Grill Brush Cleaning Kit includes four attachments: a wide, bullet-shaped head with bristles in every direction; a 4-inch diameter circular brush; a 2-inch diameter circular brush; and a 5-inch extension for reaching deep into the grill.
You’ll probably use the multi-sided head the most because it’ll get right into corners and scrape down every angle of a cooking grate with ease. It’ll be just the thing for buffing off soot and creosote build-up in the lid, too. The circular heads are perfect for flat surfaces, including buffing the control knobs on a gas grill.
The extension tool is a thoughtful touch for getting into tight spots. Based on the demonstration video, though, it seems a bit wobbly. It may be necessary to keep your free hand on the extension to keep it spinning more or less in a circle.
We all know scraping down a barbecue is a dirty job. Fortunately, since the heads are mostly made of plastic and nylon, clean up is easy. Give them a good rinse, or use dish soap for a thorough cleaning.
What a brilliant and practical application of basic and available technology. I mean, who doesn’t have a drill? This is as close to a must-buy as it gets.
Check it out here:
Weber Fish Basket
If your grill-buddy already has a mat, why not impress them with this stainless steel basket? It’s designed for fish but can easily accommodate vegetables and other delicate, small items.
It’s a Weber, but it suits any grill that can hold its 18 by 10.5-inch dimensions.
Fish is super delicious when grilled. Unfortunately, getting a fillet on and off the grill in one piece can be challenging. Luckily, with the help of a basket, you can have grilled fish ready in no time.
This Weber basket is as easy as it gets — all you have to do is open it, place the food inside, lock it and toss it on the grill. Everything is kept inside the basket, it won’t stick, and you can flip everything in one go.
Although there’s no handle on this basket, we actually quite like that. It might slip your mind that the handle will be scorching, and you’ll end up with an avoidable burn.
Of course, there are many other types,, styles and sizes of grilling basket on the market. You can find the top models in our guide to the best grilling baskets.
Charcoal Companion Grill Light and Bluetooth Speaker
- LIGHTS your GRILL for BETTER VISIBILITY and PLAYS your MUSIC to KEEP you ENTERTAINED
- PAIRS with your PHONE via Bluetooth; COMPATIBLE with Apple and Android
- DIRECTS a BRIGHT BEAM of Light on your Grilltop or Wherever you Need to See
- Can PLAY MUSIC from your Phone, the Radio, a Storage Card, or Other AUX-Output Device
- Clamp ALLOWS you to PLACE and POSITION your LIGHT wherever you NEED it
It can be challenging to get a good look at how your food is cooking as you’re peeking inside. A light like this from Charcoal Companion will make it easier for you to get a glance without leaving the lid open for too long.
Grilling in the evening or night is a challenge in itself, but having to balance sausages and a flashlight can be impossible at times.
This light can be attached to the lid of your BBQ easily using the clips. It’s a low profile and won’t bulge out and come in your way.
Use the Bluetooth speakers to listen to your favorite tunes while grilling. You can connect them to your phone or indoor system.
BBQ Dragon Chimney of Insanity
- Fast and Easy to Operate- The Innovative design allow coals to be lit in as little as three minute.
- 90 Degree Elbow- Open at the side of chimney, Turbo effect and draw more air than any other chimney.
- Unique Side Hole- It allows lighting your coal without lifting the chimney or using lighter fluid.
- Durable - Made by thick gauge galvanized steel with thick heat shield & heat resistant nylon handle.
- For Optimum Performance - Use with Bbq Dragon fan,which turns it into insane charcoal blast furnace!
If you have a charcoal grill, you’re likely aware of how long it can take to ignite the charcoals. It’s a slow, tiring process, but it can be cut in half by using a chimney starter
A chimney starter is basically a metal cylinder filled with lumps or briquettes. All you have to do is load the bottom with newspaper and light it.
The chimney’s shape and size quickly get a fire started in the briquettes that you can then dump in your grill, voila!
One of our favorite chimney starters is the Chimney of Insanity. It ignites the briquettes faster than regular chimneys and much faster than the traditional way.
What’s so unique about it is the 90-degree elbow air intake — the angle allows it to draw air in at a higher speed, which leads to a quicker ignition.
We like this chimney a lot, and it earned a place on our lit of the best charcoal chimney starters, along with a few other great contenders that you should check out.
BBQ Dragon Blower
- STARTS CHARCOAL AND FIRES FAST – The BBQ Dragon Fan is the fastest way to start charcoals and to keep fires burning strong. With this fan clipped to the side of your charcoal grill, you’ll be ready to start barbecuing within 10 minutes. This electric...
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION – The main body of this fan is made from sleek stainless steel that stays cool and stands up to tough use. The long, adjustable neck is also made from stainless steel, and it allows you to position the BBQ Dragon Fan to...
- USE WITH A CHARCOAL CHIMNEY, WOOD STOVE, AND MORE – This fire starter fan has a number of uses both indoors and outdoors. Use it with your charcoal grill, fire pit, fireplace, wood stove, smoker, campfire, ceramic cooker, and kamado-style cooker. It...
- CLIPS TO ANY GRILL – This electric bellows tool has an amazingly versatile heavy-duty, spring-loaded clamp that opens wide and attaches to any type of grill. It can also be clipped to a number of other objects for placement near a fire pit or wood...
The BBQ Dragon Blower is a compact fan that you can clip onto the side of your grill. It blows fresh air onto the burning coals and helps to get the fire roaring.
A fan like this is much easier than getting the bellow out!
The convenience of the clamp is one of the major plus-sides of this blower. It enables you to easily attach it to your grill without the need to hold it.
The flexible arm further increases its versatility as you can set it directly to the charcoals for the best aim — it even works for firepits and fireplaces.
Another plus is that it’s battery-powered, so you won’t have to worry about being close to an outlet or deal with an extension cord.
When it’s time to recharge, simply hook it up using the included USB cable.
Mr. Bar-B-Q Non-Stick Kabob Baskets
For any kabob-lover, being able to grill up a bunch in one go easily is like a dream come true.
With this basket, all you have to do is form your kabobs, place them in the basket, and throw everything on the grill.
The basket will keep all kabobs in place and enables you to flip them all in one go.
Grilling kabobs isn’t always a walk in the park — they often stick to the grill or even fall off the sticks as you turn them.
Using a basket like this one, the task will be much easier as it keeps them from sticking, and you can flip all at once.
Cave Tools Jalapeño Grill Rack
- Jalapeno Corer Tool for your Grill: Make delicious grilled pepper recipes like bacon-wrapped green peppers or cream cheese-stuffed jalapeno poppers on this pepper cooker
- It's better with Bacon: Bacon-wrapped Peppers are doable, but be careful with the grease on this item.
- Use as a Chili Roaster or Chicken Leg Grill Rack: Perfect clearance so you never burn your drumsticks or jalapeno poppers when roasting
Have you ever tried to grill jalapeño poppers? Then you’ll know how tricky it can be to keep them upright.
This grill rack from Cave Tools is specifically designed to keep your jalapeño poppers upright while cooking. The set also includes a coring knife — ideal for getting those spicy seeds out.
jalapeño poppers go great with any grilled meal, which is why a jalapeño popper-lover will need one of these handy tools in their lives.
The rack is specifically designed with 24 holes that keep the poppers in place. Keep in mind, the holes are designed to fit medium to large peppers — if you retrieve yours from your garden, you can support them with toothpicks, as a nifty user did.
Clean up is a breeze, and we highly appreciate the addition of the coring tool to make the entire process easier.
Sur La Table Burger Press
This cast aluminum burger press will help you or your friend to achieve perfect patties every time. It’s heavy-duty and comes with a comfortable rosewood handle that makes it even easier to press.
We prefer the Sur La Table because it’s made of metal — it just feels more robust than plastic.
It also enables you to press different size patties, including ½-pound, ⅓-pound, and ¼-pound. The non-stick surface makes pressing and cleaning easier as well.
Upcycled Hockey Stick BBQ Tools
- This BBQ set is made from recycled hockey sticks
- The hockey stick grip when grilling is a dream come true for all hockey fans
- Tools are firm but flexible with long handle to keep your hand a safe distance from the heat
- Set includes spatula, chef's tongs and barbecue fork
- Spatula has a serrated edge for cutting and tenderizing meat
Broken carbon hockey sticks might be trash for some while they’re treasures for others. In this case, the hockey sticks are definitely treasured!
The set includes essential grilling tools, such as tongs, a fork and a spatula. All made from upcycled hockey sticks.
We like this set because it’s made of upcycled hockey sticks. You get essential tools while saving a little bit of the environment — it’s a win-win in my book.
There’s even a bottle opener at the end of the spatula!
One of the plus-sides to carbon hockey sticks is how they feel — the material is light and easy to maneuver.
This will be a perfect present for any hockey or sports fan!
Frogmats Grill Mat
Grilling smaller items is usually out of the picture as they’d just fall right through the grates.
You can fix this by using foil, but unfortunately, this will also keep out smoke and flavor from the grill.
Fortunately, with the help of this simple tool, you can grill anything you want.
Note, these mats do come in various sizes, so it’s essential to choose one that suits your grill.
A Frogmats Grill Mat will enable you to easily grill small and delicate items such as fish, shrimps and scallops. The mat will keep your food just above the grates, infusing it with flavor and giving it that beautiful grill sear.
The best part of these mats is that they’re non-stick, so your fish fillets won’t stick and they’re easy to clean. If needed, the mats can be cut with a pair of scissors to fit any size.
If you want mats to fit a smaller, larger, or even a round grill, check out our guide to the best grill mats where we recommend further products.
Titan Great Outdoors Water Wheel Rotisserie
This one might be a wild one, but imagine roasting a chicken over a fire rotisserie-style without electricity.
Set the fire up near a moving water source, and the water will turn the wheel — as it turns, your chicken will do the same.
I know finding a moving water source in your backyard might be difficult, but if you’re often camping near a creek, river, or lake, it could work.
This little contraption has been featured all over YouTube, with people grilling up a storm. It might not be for everyone, but it’s sure a fun gift any campsite griller would love.
The Joy of Giving!
As you can see, grilling gifts are more than just silly aprons and beer jokes! These were just a small collection of the incredible world of gifts out there for your grill-buddy — some might even become new essentials.
To find the best grilling gifts for your friends, consider their needs, whether it’s Brazilian skewers or a durable apron for that messy friend.
What would you buy your friend? Was it featured on the list? If not, do share your ideas in the comments below.
This site is packed with everything grill and BBQ, so take a look around if you’d like to learn more about outdoor cooking.